Today, hospital stays are brief. Patients are often discharged to transitional care facilities to complete treatment.
We invest in the development of new systems and technologies to improve patient care and enhance the patient experience
We offer advance Telemetry services with benefits to you and your patients.
Ideal Telemetry patient: Symptoms such as syncope, near syncope, episodic dizziness, or palpitation in whom a probable cause other than an arrhythmia has been identified but in whom symptoms persist despite treatment of this other cause.
- A single-unit device that provides live patient visibility, analysis and wireless transmission of arrhythmia events
- Auto-transmit of events improves patient compliance
- Single-button event marking & transfer
- Detailed reporting that includes 24-hour heart rate trends
- Remote device configuration offers convenience and ensures accurate monitoring
We offer a Telemedicine solution to provide timely medical care at the earliest onset of a medical episode.
Our Telemedicine solution offers the following benefits for you and your patients care.
- Immediate treatment and a faster response time, helping to determine patient needs and conditions bedside.
- Can often eliminate the need to travel to the ER, avoiding hospital readmission.
- A higher success rate of potential patient recovery.
- Seamless support & care between your nurse, your existing doctor and an extended virtual care team 24 hours a day.
- HIPAA compliant Video Platform
- Includes: TeleMedico Cart, Digital Stethoscope, to assist in patient diagnosis.
Hospital Grade Patient Monitor
- Large high-resolution color touchscreen
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- iSEAPTM ECG algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker
- detection, and HR measurement
iMATTM SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion
iCUFSTM NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patientsand neonatal patients
Bi-directional communication with the MFM-CMS central station
Central Monitoring Stations
- Multi-display modes on dual or single display
- Large storage capacity of both the waveforms and the numeric measurements
- Bi-directional communication with bedside patient monitors
- Automatic/Manual time synchronization
- Batch management
- Monitoring data statistics & Central analysis
- Web viewer